If you know of any pub or Sheffield-related news that we have missed out, please contact us so that we can add the story.
We have removed the Robin Hod pub, formerly of Greaves Lane, Stannington, from our website, as it has closed permanently and been converted into a residential dwelling.
We have removed a number of pubs that have closed down:
- The New Inn, formerly of 183 Duke Street, just outside the city centre
- The Magpie, formerly of 88 Lowedges Road, Lowedges
- The Bradway, formerly of Bradway Road in Bradway
- The Batemoor, formerly of 1 White Thorns View in Batemoor
- The Grennel Mower, formerly of 264 Lowedges Road in Bradway